INSULA WORKS provides repair / rewinding services on motors and generators of any kind (AC / DC, low / medium voltage), regardless of size or weight, as well as in special kind of engines (explosion-proof, immersion pumps, traction motors, heavy vehicle generators, etc.).
Each stage of the repair process is completely independent:
- Dismantling and cleaning
- Electrical measurements and fault diagnosis
- Removal of old windings
- Ring test
- Insulation installation process
- Construction of new windings with top quality materials, installation and wiring
- Varnishing, drying procedure and moisture removal
- Machining and side works
- No load test and after repair quality control
Our many years of experience has made us synonymous with high quality and reliability.