INSULA WORKS provides repair and maintenance work on motors of all types (AC / DC, low / medium voltage), regardless of size or weight, as well as on special type motors.
In more detail:
- Dismantling study and transfer to areas independent of the rest of production to avoid the effects of the presence of unwanted materials, eg dust, debris, etc.
- Dismantling and Cleaning.
- Old windings removal.
- Tests and Measurements (all required tests and measurements).
- New Coils are made by skilled staff with special equipment and top quality materials.
- Varnishing and Drying.
- Replacement of rolling-element bearings and plain bearings.
- Machining and Side Works.
- On Site Repairs and Maintenance.
With many years of experience, INSULA WORKS offers high quality services, 24-hour / 7-day technical support and a guarantee of excellent operation after the repair.